Monday 29 January 2018

Disk Constantly at 100% Usage???

I've been having this issue for a while now, where I'll start up my computer and look at task manager, and see that my disk usage is at 100% for no reason. There is nothing in task manager that should be causing the usage to go up to 100%. My disk drive is an Intel Optane+ 1.8TB HDD if that helps at all. I've tried to run chkdsk /f several times, and the problem is always either temporarily fixed, or not fixed at all. Sometimes, my drive will run at 1% or 0% for a few seconds, but will quickly spike back up to 20-80% unpredictably. Does anyone know how to help??? I've tried to defrag, but nothing happened. I've followed online guides. I got my computer 5 months ago, and I don't want to have to purchase a new part for it this soon. Would wiping my computer and reinstalling windows and everything help? I'm so confused on this issue. Please help!!



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 07:24AM by coldbre4d http://ift.tt/2ElixjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment