Wednesday 31 January 2018

I found that its my ram thats gives me stuttering. spent ENDLESS of hours trying to fix.

Hey guys - So I finally found that its the ram that causes my stuttering in overwatch which is my main game, which is why i bought a "top" pc 6months ago. I did a thread about this in another sub which made me already spend another 250$ which didnt help.

This is my PC 7700k asus z270h Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 1070 samsung 850 evo I went with my old PSU and a "fake" windows 10. From my last thread i was recommended getting a new PSU and a real copy of Win10

So now I have fractal design 750w and a real windows 10. So thats not the problem anymore i guess.

Stuttering continued.

I tried every possible setting in bios - because I was also asked to do a memtest with XMP which i did and had no errors, so i thougt it couldnt be RAM.

Well, i think it was anyway. I tried setting my ram to 2400mhz and just took CL timings from a another corsair ram and it was so much better, but still not perfect. Guess its not the correct timings.

So, what do I do ? Can I find manually correct timings to underclock my ram or something? What would you recommend me doing?!

So thankful for any help.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 03:06PM by Jenslolxd http://ift.tt/2DQ1K7X

No comments:

Post a Comment