Wednesday 31 January 2018

Benq screen won't turn on, power supply suspected

Hello,

I have a PC connected to a LCD screen via hdmi. I have another big screen in my room connected with display port, a BENQ XR3501. When I am on my computer i only use my lcd, and my benq when I go on my sofa watching movies. I use windows key+p to dupplicate screen. Everything was fine during month.

But recently my benq screen randomly turn on for few second even if my computer dont send video signal. And since few weeks my benq screen doesn't works at all. The led power is off and when I windows key+p my computer doesn't detect him. Even if I turn the physical power button on my benq screen (for brightness settings for example) nothing react.

I found the solution, I have to pull out the power supply from the wall and wait few second, and when I plug in the led power turn on and my screen is working again. Everything works at lease few hours. During less than a day the screen randomly turn on by himself again, then is "bricked" again and I have to power out etc.

Do you know what is happening ? Do I have to unplug it when unused or is it risky to let it plug in all time ? My screen is pretty expensive, is their any risk that it will broke because of what happenning ? Is their chance thats only the power supply and not the motherboard of my screen ?

Thanks for reading.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 06:26PM by Pinguinaux http://ift.tt/2DPB9rn

No comments:

Post a Comment