Wednesday 31 January 2018

Laptop screen slowly fades from dim back to full brightness. Adaptive lighting is NOT turned on!

Hi guys. I'm on a HP Laptop, 64 bit

Windows 10 Home

OS 15063.850

Intel Core i5

8gb Ram

So, exactly as the title says. This began a week ago out of nowhere. Anytime I put something fullscreen the screen then dims a bit. As soon as I exit it slowly fades back to regular brightness.

I've googled this ad nauseum and the only thing I can come up with is adaptive lighting.

I have it disabled and anything to do with it. My power settings are for full power and performance. Plugged in or not.

Mainly it happens when watching videos, say in VLC or something, and then returning to the desk top.

Again, my google searches have returned nothing.

Can anyone help me out? I'm going nuts over this, haha. Thanks guys.



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 03:42AM by gimme3steps101 http://ift.tt/2BJqo8i

No comments:

Post a Comment