Wednesday 31 January 2018

Internet can only access Google, youtube, facebook

Hi!

I started having this problem today with a router that worked well yesterday.

I can't connect to most web pages on the Internet besides Facebook, youtube and others (which load without problems, even videos I have never watched). Steam and Spotify can't connect either and the problem is the same with both chrome and firefox.

It's the same problem with both 2.4ghz and 5ghz.

Other devices work fine on the WiFi (phones, chromecast and other laptops). I've tried deactivating my WiFi cards and reactivating it, restarting the computer, and running NetAdapter repair unsuccessfully.

Net adapter repair says pingin IP is unsuccessful but DNS ping is okay.

When I connect to a hotspot from my phone, the Internet works as usual.

I use Windows 10 64bit.

I have no idea what could be causing this. Please help!

Thanks!



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 07:45PM by Castillo91 http://ift.tt/2rXzG0R

No comments:

Post a Comment