Wednesday 31 January 2018

Windows taskbar is "loading" after restart

I restarted my PC and the login page thing was weirdly laggy and the box to type it was off to the side. I typed it in and it very slowly wen character by character and it let me on. Now I can see my background, but none of my icons are there, and when I put my mouse on my taskbar it shows the loading screen. If I do CTRL ALT DELETE it's just a purple screen with no options. CTRL SHIFT ESC opened the taskbar though and I opened the location of my windows explorer and was able to look on my desktop and open a picture and what not. I tried restarting my windows explorer, but nothing changed. (It says in details it's not responding). For some reason my PC is super loud (and it's not hot. So if anyone knows why that's happening I'd really appreciate it. I have like nothing even open and it's already going wild. I use about 30% of the CPU usually so I'm not sure why). The only thing I did out of the ordinary was disable something called "windowsfont" or something. I looked it up and it said it was okay to disable, bc it was taking up like 10% of my CPU.

EDIT: My computer loaded up Microsoft, but was just a frozen screen so I restarted it and now it's showing my 2 different log in profiles and when I click one and type my password and click login it just takes me back to the main like "click here to log in" taking me back to the 2 profiles. I'm not sure what to do, please help!



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 08:37AM by ThousandFootOcarina http://ift.tt/2GADzvT

No comments:

Post a Comment