Tuesday 30 January 2018

Windows 10 forced update has spiraled my computer into a never ending reboot of trying to restore the previous version of windows.

I'll explain this as simply as I can because I'm already raging from losing full control of my computer.

The new forced update was forcing my computer to download it which would then promptly fail and I would have to hard restart to restore to a previous version of windows. Repeat this scenario around 10 times and that's where I was at. It gave me a stop code of: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

Fast forward to the tenth time and I decided to buy a legitimate copy of Windows 10 home after 2 years of no problems without it to see if it would change anything. It got much worse.

After downloading that my computer will say "restoring previous version of windows" for about 3 seconds before switching over to my Krait MSI gaming screen for half a minute then switching back to the 3 second aforementioned screen. On a constant never ending loop. My options are to enter a system boot state or BIOS state but neither gives me an option to do anything meaningful.

I've been stuck like this for hours and I desperately need to use my computer for work. Any ideas?



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 12:40PM by Thatsnotawaffle http://ift.tt/2GtZ6Gv

No comments:

Post a Comment