Tuesday 30 January 2018

Need help with setting up secondary HDD [URGENT REPLY REQUIRED!]

I installed a WD20EZRZ 2tb HDD into my computer as a secondary drive but i need help setting it up in windows.

After setting in BIOS and even changing the SATA ports (I'm having to forgo the optical drive until i get a SATA splitter).

In the BIOS only the second drive shows up, The main OS drive still boots but the second only shows up.

It gets even weird, The 2tb drive has merged with my main 1tb drive, CrystalDiskInfo, HWmonitor, And windows only see the secondary drive because its merged with my main one?

CrystalDiskInfo has a "Caution" due to "Current Pending Sector count", This is peculiar and i don't know whats happened.

There's no Master/Slave in SATA so what is going on here?

Any help will be appreciated https://imgur.com/a/9qgd7

I need help ASAP as it could damage my data.

I have an MSI H61-M Mobo.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 01:06AM by olliegw http://ift.tt/2GufvKW

No comments:

Post a Comment