Rethink your strategy to drive sales this holiday season.
In this Ads Decoded episode, we share steps you can take now to drive sales and reach customers during the holiday season. by via News from Google
As the title implies I have been having issues with BSOD's while playing games. The BSOD happens only toward the end of a match ( such as in Fortnite when going from game to main menu ) or when switching from one game to another ( such as going from Fortnite to Overwatch ). The BSOD stop codes that I have seen are :
Memory Management
Kernel Security Check Fail
Pool Corruption In File Area
I am running a: i7 - 7700k, GTX 1070, 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz Ram, Antec TP 750 PSU
If there is any other important information that I can provide please let me know.
Speccy Snapshot: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/XPLVNm2EN7jU6jGiLm84qCp
Memtest Report: https://i.imgur.com/8JIefQq.png
Comments
Post a Comment