Tuesday 30 January 2018

What is causing my frame drops? I can't play Overwatch despite having well over the minimum requirements.

Hi all, I've been having this problem for a couple months now, and have tried a few different solutions. I get severe frame drops, primarily in Overwatch. I run at low settings, but my frames will drop to around 15 sometimes. owever, when I look at performance with Task Manager, nothing is near full use. I thought it was just because my GPU is old, but I upgraded to a GTX 1060 6gb and I'm still having the same problem. I tried reinstalling Overwatch on a different hard drive just in case that was the problem, but it also had no effect. Could my motherboard be limiting performance? It is definitely the lowest-quality part in my build.

You can find my build here I also have a secondary 2 TB drive that Overwatch is currently installed on.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 06:21AM by ElMoosen http://ift.tt/2rWOjl8

No comments:

Post a Comment