Tuesday 30 January 2018

PC HDMI Output to HDTV - No Signal

I've set up my Windows 10 PC (HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop - 810-430qe CTO) to output HDMI into my TV (LG OLED65C6P). For some reason, when I boot up the PC with the HDMI cable plugged in, I get no signal on the TV. However, if I unplug the cable from the PC before turning it on, and give Windows a minute to boot up before plugging in the cable, it'll work about half the time; the other half I need to reboot and try again. If anyone has suggestions on how to fix this without having to mess with the cable all the time, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Edit: The graphics card is a 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 [DVI-I, HDMI, DP, DP. DP], and the drivers are up to date.



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 11:30PM by tehfraginator http://ift.tt/2GxUdwf

No comments:

Post a Comment