Rethink your strategy to drive sales this holiday season.
In this Ads Decoded episode, we share steps you can take now to drive sales and reach customers during the holiday season. by via News from Google
Hey, recently upgraded a clients PC, with a 240GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. When I tested it at home both drives just worked. When I booted his PC with the 2 drives the BIOS did detect the HDD. I then put OneDrive on the drive and it worked. That it did some updates and a reboot and the drive didn't work anymore. Showing up like this. Formating the drive have an error. I took it back to my PC, formatted and it seemed to work. Put it pack in his PC and same issue. Anything I can try? I'm thinking it could maybe be a driver issue. Specs:
HP Z400 workstation
i3 540
8gb ram
Windows 7 Ultimate
Sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile
Comments
Post a Comment