Wednesday 31 January 2018

random fps drops when playing any game in windowed/borderless windowed mode

I've recently started having these issues after a fresh install of windows 10 after I replaced my RAM, when I play games in windowed mode or borderless mode, the fps randomly drops sharply, and very often if I have VSYNC on it'll drop from 60 to 30 exactly and stay there for a while, or until i alt-tab and then alt-tab back. These problems don't occur if I play in fullscreen mode.

I never had these issues before I changed RAM and did the fresh install of everything.

If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: forgot to include my system specs

16GB Ram

i7 6700k CPU

GTX 1080 GPU

500GB SSD and 4TB HDD, games have the same problem no matter which drive it's installed in.

LG 21:9 3440x1440p monitor 60hz



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 10:04PM by Zyvexal http://ift.tt/2BHjobY

No comments:

Post a Comment