Tuesday 30 January 2018

Different account on the Xbox app and your Windows / store. Possible?

Hi,

So I have a question / query regarding my situation.

I have an old Xbox Live account from my Xbox 360 with 20k achievementpoints and some games that I would like to keep, but it's already automaticly converted to a Microsoft-account. This is the account I have logged on my Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's call it Xbox-account.

I have another Microsoft-account, which is my Windows 10 account with many Windows 10-keys attached to it, and a few Office-keys. Let's call this one MS-account.

Now for the question:

If I purchase games through my MS-account (since I'm automaticly logged in here since it's my Windows 10 account), will I have issues playing / starting the games through my Xbox app and playing them on my Xbox-account (on the same computer)?

I had no issues with this on the Sea of Thieves Closed beta (where my MS-account had the beta attached to it, not my Xbox-account), but I just want this clarified - since if this does NOT work, I need to have something done.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 02:23AM by dmbardal http://ift.tt/2Gxj3Mw

No comments:

Post a Comment