Wednesday 31 January 2018

Screen flickering on my VAIO laptop (OS is Windows 10)

My model is Sony Vaio SV15139CJS Video card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Sometimes randomly my screen starts to flicker and it is a really annoying problem because pink lines start to appear on my screen and it becomes impossible to use, the screen becomes practically unresponsive. I have tried downgrading and updating my video card driver and the problems seems unrelated to that. This problem occured once even when I was using the Windows's safe mode. When connected to external screens, the external screens respond perfectly with no problem. Is it a hardware problem? If yes, would it be costy to fix it?

Thank you so much, I need my computer to study and I beg for your help.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 04:14PM by heads1on1sticks http://ift.tt/2nset9E

No comments:

Post a Comment