Wednesday 31 January 2018

After a cold night, MacBook Pro will not turn on

Last night, it was around 40 or 50 degrees Fahrenheit, which is pretty uncharacteristically cold considering I live in Florida. When I woke up, I wanted to check some things on my laptop, which was ice cold. It didn’t turn on. My phone has similar issues with turning on when it gets cold, so I just left it be and figured that it would get warmer as the sun came up, and I went about my day.

Around ten hours later, at 3 pm, I came back to see that my laptop still wouldn’t work. I tried warming it up like I do with my phone by putting it under my back while I lay down (it sounds weird, I know, but it warms up quick), to no avail even though the laptop itself is pretty warm to the touch.

I leave the laptop on the charger basically all the time, and last night was no exception. The laptop is about one month old, unused. What the hell do I do?! People have laptops in WAY colder places than Florida, and they’re fine. How can I fix this? I need to use my laptop as soon as possible, I have a lot of things I need to work on.



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 04:17AM by Totalitariani http://ift.tt/2DRb4Iw

No comments:

Post a Comment