Wednesday 31 January 2018

After add a SSD to my laptop every time I turn it on it goes to the bios

After I bought a new SSD for my laptop (Crucial BX300 CT240BX300SSD1) every time I turn on my laptop it goes straight to the bios and after I exit the bios without saving, or saving (doesn't matter), it goes normally to windows.

After entering windows, if I restart or turn off the laptop it continuous to go straight to windows, only if I leave it off for an hour or something it will go back to bios.

Initially I had the SSD on a caddy and sometimes I had to exit the bios 5/6 times before it goes to windows. After I switch with the HDD I only have to exit one time like I said before.

I've already updated the bios and switched the boost priorities.

How can I solve this?



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 07:27AM by GhoostNight http://ift.tt/2npYEku

No comments:

Post a Comment