Rethink your strategy to drive sales this holiday season.
In this Ads Decoded episode, we share steps you can take now to drive sales and reach customers during the holiday season. by via News from Google
After I bought a new SSD for my laptop (Crucial BX300 CT240BX300SSD1) every time I turn on my laptop it goes straight to the bios and after I exit the bios without saving, or saving (doesn't matter), it goes normally to windows.
After entering windows, if I restart or turn off the laptop it continuous to go straight to windows, only if I leave it off for an hour or something it will go back to bios.
Initially I had the SSD on a caddy and sometimes I had to exit the bios 5/6 times before it goes to windows. After I switch with the HDD I only have to exit one time like I said before.
I've already updated the bios and switched the boost priorities.
How can I solve this?
Comments
Post a Comment