Wednesday 31 January 2018

Vertical lines on Acer Monitor

Hiya. I have an Acer K212HQL 21' LED monitor attached to my stock Acer Aspire AXC-704-EB51 Desktop Computer. Today while doing the usual house cleaning, I took some windex and gave the monitor a quick wipe for any dust or stains. About 2 minutes later when I came back to it, I noticed two lines across the monitor on the right side. One yellow and one red. Then after another 10 minutes a few more lines appeared and looks like the screenshot posted.

https://i.imgur.com/0vjfstn.jpg

I've tried opening the back and re-seating some of the wires I could find. As well as Applying pressure to the screen and case around the screen (As per a million youtube suggestions), and changing the cord, unplugging/replugging the power, and reinstalling my drivers. Not sure if there's anything I missed or if there's any recommendations any here would have. Thanks!



Submitted February 01, 2018 at 06:00AM by riggzo http://ift.tt/2GD6lMw

No comments:

Post a Comment